Tuesday 26 April 2011

Ethical Fashion Exclusive: MFA Forum Closure!


OK chicos and chicas, so I am slightly late in letting you know, but the second issue of the Ethical Fashion Forum Magazine is out, for which I wrote two related, and exclusive, pieces:

1. A Brief History of The Multifibre Arrangement and MFA Forum

2. Looking To The Future: Textile Manufacture Trading post-MFA Forum

I would like to thank Kate Ives, who managed the closure of the MFA Forum and Cathy Dix, Global Responsibility Manager for Gap Inc, a key signatory and participant of the Forum, for their invaluable contributions. I feel very privileged to meet and converse with such inspired and motivated people, to gain an insight into the wealth of knowledge that they hold.

If you would like to read the full articles (which, obviously, I strongly recommend), as well as all future issues, I suggest becoming a member of The SOURCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment