Sunday 4 July 2010

Planning ahead


Even green eyed monsters slip up sometimes. This week I had to throw half a bag of spinach away and that is not the first time; there are a whole list of things in the fridge that I forgot about. Being ‘on the go’ a lot in London as well as eating out or with friends means it is tricky to keep track of what I have in stock and find time to make something delicious out of it. Not so now, with my nifty meal planning activities! Ten minutes on a Sunday afternoon well spent I feel. After football practice I checked what I had in already, made a list, bought what I needed and made a yummy and healthy meal plan for each lunch and dinner this week. Simple but effective: saving time, money and food waste (well, I’ll have to let you know how it goes at the end of the week- keep your eyes peeled)!

No comments:

Post a Comment